You are cordially invited to the 4th Annual Cattaraugus County Farmer-Neighbor Dinner!
Cattaraugus County is home to a vibrant and diverse agricultural industry. Good communication is essential to developing and maintaining good relationships between farm and non-farm neighbors. This event is a way to bring the County’s Farmers and their neighbors together for a night of fellowship and understanding.
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
West Valley Fire Hall, 9091 Route 240, West Valley, NY
Dean Norton, Farm Bureau President
- Vendors and Appetizers 5:30 pm
- Dinner 6:45 pm
- Speaker/Awards 7:45 pm
Dinner Ticket is $20. Call 716-938-2318.
Proudly brought to you by:
- the Cattaraugus County Agricultural and Farmland Protection Board
- the Cattaraugus County Department of Economic Development, Planning and Tourism
- the Cattaraugus County Farm Bureau
- the Cattaraugus County Soil and Water Conservation District
- the Southern Tier West Regional Planning and Development Board
Do you serve Cattaraugus County and would like to have a table for your organization?
Contact Deborah Miller at 716-938-2318.