Second Annual Cattaraugus County Farmer-Neighbor Dinner on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at the West Valley Fire Hall, 9091 Route 240, West Valley, NY.
Cattaraugus County is home to a vibrant and diverse agricultural industry. Good communication is essential to developing and maintaining good relationships between farm and non-farm neighbors. This event is a way to bring the County’s farmers and their neighbors together for a night of fellowship and understanding. It will also be a way for the County’s farmers and businesses to showcase what they have to offer each other.
The evening will begin at 5:30 pm with agricultural related exhibitor displays and appetizers. Dinner will begin at 6:45 pm, followed by the speaker and awards.
Any business that wishes to become a sponsor of the event or exhibitor should contact Deb Miller at 716-938-2318 or by email at deborahmiller [at] cattco.org.
Reservations for the dinner are due no later than March 29, 2013 and can be made by contacting Deb Miller at 716-938-2318 or by email at deborahmiller [at] cattco.org. Cost of the dinner is $20 per person and reservations must be made prior to the event. Tickets will not be sold at the dinner.
Sponsors for the 2013 Farmer-Neighbor Dinner
- Lamb & Webster for farm tractors, farm machinery and other farm equipment
- Allegany Co-Op Insurance for insurance
- Bob Johnson Motors for vehicles
- Gramco Co, Inc. for feed
- NYCAMH for safety
- Teitsworth Trailers for trailers
- Southern Tier West for regional planning / local foods initiative
- Perry Veterinary Clinic, PLLC for animal care
- Griffith Energy, a Superior Plus Company. Energy for your farm and home. contact KJoesel [at] griffithenergy.com (Kent Joesel)
- Thompson Ag offers guidance and supplies for fruit and grape growers
- Upstate Farms
- More coming soon
We'd like to thank our 2013 Farmer-Neighbor Dinner sponsors and food donators to help make this a great event.